VIP Event | FAQ + Terms & Conditions
Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square
London WC1B 4DA
6pm | Doors & Drinks
7pm-9pm | Introductions & Album Playback
9pm-9:30pm | Q&A
9:30pm-10pm | Live Music /w Band
10:30pm | Curfew
Please bring your purchase confirmation email or text message, and photo ID with you. These will act as your ticket(s) and will be checked on entry to the event.
Is there a cloakroom available at the Bloomsbury Ballroom?
Yes, there is a cloakroom available
Does Bloomsbury Ballroom have a bar?
Yes, you are able to purchase drinks from the bar
Can I take photographs and videos during the event?
Photography and video recording of certain elements of the event is permitted, however during the live performance: videos, photography or recording will not be allowed under any circumstances.
Is the venue accessible to wheelchair users?
Yes, the venue has disabled access.
Is there seating?
Yes, the event will be seated.
We are following current government guidelines in England for this event. At this point, guidelines state that you do not have to be fully vaccinated or show a recent negative PCR test result to enter an event or venue. However, we would ask all guests to take a sensible approach to attending, following personal government guidelines and not attending if they are unwell or showing COVID-19 symptoms.
Do I need to ‘check in’ on arrival?
Yes, we will ask all customers to scan the NHS QR code to check in.
Do I need proof of a negative COVID test to attend?
No, we won’t be requesting proof of a negative test, but we strongly encourage all guests to take a lateral flow test before attending to ensure we can protect all attendees.
Will hand sanitiser be provided?
Yes, hand sanitiser will be available.
What happens if I have symptoms associated with COVID-19 before the event?
If you have symptoms associated with COVID-19, have tested positively for COVID-19 in the 10 days leading up to the event, have been advised to self-isolate or are awaiting test results, you should not attend.
What happens if I develop symptoms after the event?
If you start to develop symptoms of Coronavirus, you should self-isolate and get tested as quickly as possible. If you then test positive, NHS Test and Trace will advise you on what you need to do next.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following Terms and Conditions
- Please be aware that Bloomsbury Ballroom is a non-smoking venue.
- You are not permitted to bring any food or drink inside the venue
- Photography and recording of the live performance is strictly prohibited.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non transferable
- The organiser reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, or to refuse admission under reasonable circumstances.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or abandon any performance / event.
- Security staff reserve the right to search guests on entrance and refuse entry to those believed to be intoxicated or under influence of drugs.
- Entry will be refused to anyone who declines having their person or belongings searched.
- No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Tickets are sold subject to the event organiser / venue’s term and conditions
- Admission is at the Customer’s own risk, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of the event organiser / venue.
- Every person attending the event will require a ticket.
- The organiser shall not be liable for:
- Any damage to or loss of the Customer’s property whilst at the event, unless such damage or loss has occurred as a result of the wilful misconduct of the organiser or staff; and
- Any of the Customer’s, its guests, staff and/or agents’ indirect, special or consequential losses (for example, transport or accommodation costs).
- The organiser shall not be liable to the Customer for:
- Any expenses or losses incurred by the Customer; or any delay or non-performance, if and to the extent that such expenses or losses, delay or non-performance are caused by a Force Majeure Event
- A ‘Force Majeure Event’ shall mean any event or circumstance which is reasonably beyond the organisers control, including without limitation, acts of God, terrorist action, imminent threat of terrorist action, epidemic, wars, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, fire, flood, suspension of power leading to inoperability of the Arena, loss of utilities, national mourning, strike, industrial action, lock out, breakdown, malfunction or damage of or to the Arena, any plant, equipment or materials, explosion, civil commotion or disturbance, interruption in, delay or failure of necessary transportation or technical facilities, severe weather conditions or act of local or national government.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude either party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute in relation to their subject matter shall be submitted to the courts of England and Wales.